Boeing deliveries - Week of 22NOV09
This weeks Boeing deliveries was less than usual due to the Thanksgiving holiday here in the United States. This week saw four 737NG and two 777 deliveries.
Boeing Seattle (BFI)
- American N815NN (cn 33208/3094), a 737-823. Flew BFI-ORD on 23NOV09.
- China Eastern B-5492 (cn 29661/3083), a 737-89P. Flew BFI-HNL-MAJ-GUM-WUH on 25NOV09.
- GOL PR-GGR (cn 36150/3106), a 737-8EH. Flew BFI-GSO on 25NOV09.
- GOL PR-GGQ (cn 37596/3103), a 737-8EH. Flew BFI-GSO on 25NOV09.
You may have noticed that the two GOL 737's went to Greensboro, North Carolina instead of Caracas, Venezuela, the usual first fuel stop before continuing on to São Paulo. Well thanks to the wonderful Brazilian aviation community, I learned that these two planes were headed to Piedmont Aviation at the Piedmont Triad International Airport to get new seat interiors installed. I'm told the planes will leave for Brazil on Wednesday, 2 December, eastern standard time.
Boeing Everett (PAE):
- FedEx N853FD (cn 37724/829), a 777-FS2. Flew BFI-MEM on 24NOV09.
- Emirates A6-ECX (cn 38982/830), a 777-31HER. Flew BFI-DXB on 25NOV09.
There were no 767 deliveries from Boeing Everett this week.
Next week I plan to include first flights as well as deliveries, so stay tuned for an improved and more organized version of this post next week.