Boeing deliveries - Week of 29NOV09
Late in November, I made a post titled "What's in Boeing's Storage." Well disregard that post as three of the planes on that list were delivered this week!
Boeing Seattle (BFI):
- 30NOV09 - American N816NN (cn 31081/3102), a 737-823.
- 30NOV09 - Garuda Indonesia PK-GMD (cn 30156/3100), a 737-8U3.
- 02DEC09 - WestJet C-GWSP (cn 36693/3108), a 737-7CT.
- 03DEC09 - American N817NN (cn 29558/3107), a 737-823.
- 03DEC09 - Jet Airways VT-JBP (cn 36819/3010), a 737-86N.
- 04DEC09 - Air Berlin D-ABKG (cn 37746/3109), a 737-86J.
Boeing Everett (PAE):
- 30NOV09 - Air France Cargo F-GUOA (cn 32967/718), a 777-F28.
- 02DEC09 - China Southern Cargo B-2073 (cn 37311/811), a 777-F1B.
- 02DEC09 - China Southern Cargo B-2075 (cn 37312/820), a 777-F1B.
Although not a delivery, I would like to bring attention to the Jet
Airways 777-300ER that was flown from MZJ to PAE on Thursday, 3
December. The plane was originally due to deliver to Jet Airways as
VT-JEL (cn 36563/802), but was not taken up by the airline. Rumors
about this plane is that it's been sold to a private customer as a
Boeing Business Jet. I caught the plane arriving at PAE Thursday in Jet Airways colours with the tail number as N834BA.