Boeing deliveries - Week of 20DEC09
This week saw many deliveries due to the two week, company wide winter break the Boeing Commercial Airplanes division takes every year. The break started this year on Christmas Eve and will extend through 4 January 2010. However, the Boeing 787 Dreamliner flight test crew didn't get this time off and were back on the job starting the day after Christmas.
Boeing Seattle (BFI):
- 21DEC09 - Air China B-5486 (cn 36748/3127), a 737-89L.
- 21DEC09 - Lion Air PK-LGQ (cn 35733/3135), a 737-9GPER.
- 21DEC09 - American N820NN (cn 29559/3125), a 737-823.
- 21DEC09 - Virgin Blue VT-VUT (cn 36608/3132), a 737-8FE.
- 21DEC09 - WestJet C-GWSQ (cn 37091/3134), a 737-7CT.
- 21DEC09 - Norwegian Air Shuttle LN-NOI (cn 36820/3131), a 737-86N.
- 22DEC09 - Air India Express VT-AYD (36340/3122), a 737-8HG.
- 23DEC09 - Garuda Indonesia PK-GMF (cn 30140/3129), a 737-8U3.
- 23DEC09 - GOL PR-GGU (cn 37597/3133), a 737-8EH.
- 23DEC09 - GOL PR-GGV (cn 37598/3136), a 737-8EH.
- 24DEC09 - JAL Express JA324J (cn 35353/3105), a 737-846.
- 24DEC09 - JAL Express JA325J (cn 35354/3117), a 737-846.
Boeing Everett (PAE):
- 21DEC09 - EVA Air B-16715 (cn 33757/810), a 777-35EER.
- 22DEC09 - EVA Air B-16716 (cn 32642/822), a 777-35EER.
- 22DEC09 - Qatar Airways A7-BBE (cn 36017/837), a 777-2DZLR.
- 23DEC09 - Aerologic D-AALC (cn 36003/836), a 777-FZN.
There are a few noteworthy mentions about this weeks past deliveries. The Air India Express delivery out of Boeing Seattle was the last plane on the order backlog of the 737NG for the airline. These airplanes were always a favourite among Boeing Field spotters due to their individual and unique tail art. Out of Boeing Everett, we saw two EVA Air deliveries, but they did not "fly away" as most deliveries do. According to a local Paine Field spotter, these planes will get interior work done at a local maintenance facility for some time before they fly away to Taipei for final delivery to the airline.