Boeing deliveries and news - Week of 21FEB10
Boeing Seattle (BFI):
- 22FEB10 - Republic of Korea AF N413NS (cn 35238/3189), a 737-7ES (future AEW&C)
- 22FEB10 - WestJet C-GWSY (cn 37421/3184), a 737-7CT.
- 25FEB10 - Ryanair EI-EKN (cn 35026/3187), a 737-8AS.
- 26FEB10 - American N826NN (cn 31089/3185), a 737-823.
- 26FEB10 - GOL PR-GGY (cn 37599/3191), a 737-8EH.
- 27FEB10 - Air China B-5500 (cn 36752/3188), a 737-89L.
- 27FEB10 - Hainan B-5503 (cn 36782/3186), a 737-84P.
- 27FEB10 - Hainan B-5502 (cn 35757/3192), a 737-84P.
Boeing Everett (PAE):
- 25FEB10 - Qatar Airways A7-BAH (cn 37662/849), a 777-3DZER.
- 27FEB10 - China Cargo B-2076 (cn 37711/846), a 777-F6N.
The RoKAF 73G will be South Korea's third AEW&C Peace Eye and flew this week to Georgetown, DE (GED) to get fuel tanks installed. It will be two to three months before the plane will return to BFI, still unpainted without any internal or external modifications other than the fuel tanks. At BFI it'll be worked on for roughly two weeks on the Boeing IDS ramp and will then head to South Korea for final modifications. South Korea's first AEW&C is currently being worked on at Boeing Seattle inside the south bay of the 3-390 building, while the second one flew to South Korea for final modifications just a few weeks ago.
The Ryanair 737-8AS delivery was the airlines 250th 737NG delivered to the airline. It had no external markings indicating this though.
Boeing has notified the City of Tukwilia that it will move a P-8A Poseidon from the Boeing 9-101 building across East Marginal Way at 0400, either Sunday or Monday, to the Boeing IDS ramp. The planes currently inside the building are the second and third airworthy P-8A's that haven't flown, or been outside for that matter, since September 2009.