Boeing deliveries - Week of 14MAR10
Boeing Seattle (BFI):
- 15MAR10 - Lion Air PK-LGT (cn 35736/3207), a 737-9GPER.
- 17MAR10 - SAS LN-RNW (cn 34549/3210), a 737-783.
- 18MAR10 - Ryanair EI-EKV (cn 38507/3211), a 737-8AS.
- 19MAR10 - Pegasus TC-AAS (cn 40871/3212), a 737-82R.
- 19MAR10 - Copa Airlines HP-1539CMP (cn 29667/3151), a 737-8V3.
Boeing Everett (PAE):
News / Notes:
As I mentioned in my last post, the third 787-8 and second and third 747-8F's took their first flights from Paine Field (PAE) this week and are now at Boeing Field. The Boeing Company has stated in a press release earlier in the week that some flight testing of the 747-8F would be done from BFI before all three airplanes head down to Palmdale, CA (PMD). The third 747-8F, RC522, is scheduled to fly Sunday morning.