Alitalia expands the offer thanks to the code shareb with partners Air France/KLM. 13 new destinations available
Alitalia expands the international and intercontinental offering. 13 new destinations operated in codeshare with Air France / KLM
Alitalia expands its commercial offering and enhances its
international and intercontinental network
with 13 new destinations in code-share with
Air France / KLM:
• Hong Kong, Singapore, Montreal (from August), Dakar, Abidjan, Lisbon and
• Dubai and Berlin (via Paris or Amsterdam);
• Stuttgart (via Paris or Lyon);
• Bahrain, Abu Dhabi and Cape Town (via Amsterdam from August).
Alitalia and Air France / KLM have also increased the number of codeshare
flights via Paris and via
• Brest, Clermont-Ferrand, Nantes, Pau (Pyrénées), Rennes, Strasbourg and
Toulouse are now
also be accessed via Paris, as well as via Lyon.
• Hamburg, Birmingham and Montpellier can be reached via Lyon, as well as via
Alitalia now directly serves 24 domestic destinations, 34 international and 12
agreements with 27 airlines serving more than 200 in codeshare destinations in
the world (of which over
70 are those carried out in cooperation with Air France / KLM).
With the new codeshare connections not only strengthens the bid for Alitalia
departure from the country but is also favoured the increase of international
tourist flows towards Italy.
The agreement represents a further advancement of the strategic partnership
between Alitalia and Air France / KLM
which offer significant growth opportunities for Alitalia, representing a
of air transport in the country, with particular reference to the connections
international and intercontinental.
The implementation of the partnership between Alitalia and Air France / KLM, as
part of the SkyTeam,
generate synergies and operational benefits to passengers:
• increase the frequency on routes Italy and France-Italy-Holland;
• offer combinable fares or tickets that allow you to make the best use of
possible combinations of the network of Alitalia and Air France / KLM;
• expansion of the number of codeshare destinations;
• more opportunities to earn and spend miles on the network of the three
companies and other
Sky Team partner;
• development of board and ashore in Italy and abroad.