Alitalia in winter 2009/10 schedule. New routes, new planes, new interiors
Alitalia - Compagnia Aerea Italiana winter timetable comes in effect today October 25 2009, valid until 27 March 2010.
The schedule includes 2300 flights per week on 129 routes and 72 destinations in Italy and in 35 other countries worldwide.
In detail, Alitalia will fly to:
• 23 domestic destinations with 56 routes and 1525 flights per week.
• 36 international destinations with 58 routes, 691 flights per
week with an organization and scheduling that will also return trips to
major European destinations.
• 13 intercontinental destinations with 15 routes and 83 flights per week.
Key new features include:
• the launch of new international flights (December 15th 2009) from Turin Airport to Amsterdam, Istanbul, Moscow and Berlin;
• flight Venice - Catania, which will increase the frequencies becoming daily.
Continue in the meantime the plan to renew the fleet with the arrival of brand new Airbus A320s and the gradual replacement of the
cabin in the aircraft already in fleet with the latest generation of