The Flight International front cover competition returns
AirSpace is offering you another fantastic opportunity to get your best image onto the front cover of Flight International magazine.
After the success of last year's competition, where Boxer 03 came out victorious (see below), this year's expectations are extremely high, with six new categories to tempt your photographic abilities:
**AN EXPLANATION OF HOW TO ADD AN IMAGE TO THE COMPETITION**
The best image
from the above six categories will adorn the front cover of Flight International's 16th December issue.
The winner will also receive a framed copy of that front cover and £100
To get you in the mood, here are last year's categories and some visual highlights from last year:
Power and Glory | Aviation and the Environment | Frontiers | Veterans | The Need for Speed | Technology in Action
As well as this exclusive competition, Flightglobal is also giving the the opportunity to have your image on the front cover of the 2009 edition of JP Airline Fleets book.
To enter the Flight International front cover competition:
- Simply click on the above categories, sign up to AirSpace (which takes a matter of minutes) and post your image into the named gallery of your choice.
- Each category will be whittled down to a shortlist of three and the shortlists for individual categories will be featured on AirSpace in December 2008.
- The Flight International cover to feature the AirSpace image of the year will be the 16th December 2008.
- The AirSpace Image of the Year will be chosen by a panel of Flight judges, including the Editors of Flight International and Flightglobal.In addition to their image being used as the front cover of Flight International, the winner will receive a framed copy of the cover of Flight International and £100 (GBP) prize money.
- The image used needs to have a minimum of 300 DPI resolution and be at least 22cm high or wide
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition deadline is Midnight on 7th December 2008
- The image has to be owned by the person entering the competition, no forgeries or copies allowed
- The winner will receive a framed copy of the cover of Flight International and £100 (GBP) prize money.
- There is no limit to the number of times each registrant may take part.
- No employee of Reed Business Information is eligible to enter the competition.
- The judges decision is final
• For details of Flight’s products and services go to www.flightglobal.com
Reed Business Information Ltd T: +44(0)20 8652 3500 Quadrant House www.reedbusiness.co.uk The Quadrant Registered in England, No 151537 Sutton, Surrey SM25AS A division of Reed Business