Bye bye pax: Martinair 767 PH-MCL 24092005
Boeing 767-31AER c/n 26469 PH-MCL "Koningin Beatrix" (in English: Queen Beatrix) of Martinair on finals at Schiphol Amsterdam airport in The Netherlands (EHAM) on 24 September 2005. Martinair ended passenger operations on 31 October 2011 after providing passenger travel since 1958 and continues as a dedicated freight carrier under the umbrella of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines. The aircraft in this pictuure made its first flight on 30 January 1992. It was painted in a retro Martinair livery in 2008 and made the farewell flight of Martinair to greet its passengers over a number of Dutch airports on 31 October 2011 with founder Martin Schröder on board. It was withdrwan from use on the same day. Since 7 December 2011 it is registered N326MP and owned by the Wells Fargo Bank Northwest.
Related links in this EnoAeroPics media gallery:
More images of Martinair aircraft
Related links on AirSpace:
PH-MCL in retro Martinair livery in Goose gallery
See the most recent EnoAeroPics images on Flightglobal/AirSpace here
See all EnoAeroPics images on Flightglobal/AirSpace here