This Beechcraft began life in World War two as a Navigation trainer. She was built for the United States Army Air Forces as an AT-7 “Navigator” and was delivered to the Navigation School at Hondo Army Air Force Base in Texas on the 8th of March, 1943. Her Beech construction number was 4344 and she was given the AAF serial number of 42-56725. This is what she looked like in WWII. Photo taken from B-24 Witchcraft near Stockton CA.
She went through several owners, both individual and corporate, where she received many different modifications. The biggest modification that she went through was the “Modernization Kit” from Beechcraft that gave her a taller cabin. Other noticeable modifications are the picture windows;
was given her current registration (N314WN) on the 15th of June 1962. Today she is owned by John Hannigan.