Three DC-4's at Hay River NWT
Three Buffalo Airways DC-4/C-54 waiting for some action at Hay River NWT.
The first in Buffalo Freightliner livery is C-GPSH. It was initially delivered to American Airlines as Flagship America in 1944. Later, in 1949, this airplane was sold to Qantas Airlines and was renamed the "New Guinea Trader". From Qantas, GPSH then went to Malaysia in 1958 for two years, and returned to Qantas in 1960. From that point, this DC-4 made its way to a few different companies in Canada and ended up with Buffalo Airways as the "Arctic Distributor".
The middle Douglas C-54E DC-4 Air Tanker # 14
The background blue is C-FBAM a C-54G.
Flyvertosset's Aviation Blog