FA_25480s.jpg

Bookmark and Share
 
FA_25480s.jpg
posted by Maverick
Fri, Jun 20 2008


Downloads: 74
File size: 0 B
Views: 1,163

Blackburn Firebrand TF.IV, EK631, coded 123 of 827 Squadron, Fleet Air Arm at RNAS Ford, West Sussex March 1951. This aircraft was taken on charge by the Fleet Air Arm on New Years day 1946. It joined 827 Squadron on 6 December 1950 and ended its short service life when landing on HMS Eagle on 12 March 1952, catching the wires and tipping forward on the No. 4 barrier.