Picture credit Hindustan Aeronautics
Aerospace companies from Brazil, China, Japan and Russia lead the way in development and production of 21st century aircraft – can Indian companies step up as well? Continue reading this feature within the India special report….
Read more of our India Special Report in time for next week’s Aero India.
- Gloom casts pall over Aero India 2009
- Indian aircraft struggle for global acceptance
- India’s airlines facing difficult times
- India torn between East and West in multi-role combat aircraft contest
- India’s space programme looks beyond the Moon