This image, uploaded to AirSpace by user Dragonlady shows a French Air Force Airbus A340 on finals to Birmingham Airport on 26 April 2009.
Archive | May, 2009
The TBM’s core constituency – conceived as executives deploying aircraft as a business tool – is expected to expand, as corporate belt-tightening forces a move to smaller models, but Chabbert cautions that the pace of change could be slow. “You don’t change overnight things that take months or years to establish…but we see the trend. […]
Prox Dynamics’ 15g (0.59oz) 100mm (3.93in) rotorspan PD-100 Black Hornet helicopter prototype Hornet-3a made its maiden outdoor flight on 7 April in Asker, Norway. Continue reading…
AgustaWestland has formally unveiled a full-scale mock-up of its AW149 armed utility helicopter at the IDEF exhibition in Istanbul, Turkey. Continue reading….
Cookies & Privacy
- Lorna on Bristow hits the bullseye
- Criminal Attorney Naperville on Bristow hits the bullseye
- www.youtube.com on Ryanair girls in another “charity” calendar
- spanish grammar exercises free on A320 Wataniya Airways pic of the week
- biurorachunkowopodatkowe.pl - tania rachunkowość i księgowość on Eclipse owners aim for rescue act