From the resurrected Twin Otter to Mitsubishi's MRJ, part two of Flight International's restyled annual appraisal of airliner programmes scrutinises major developments in the regional sector. Leading data for each type is provided in tabular form with information on prices, performance, and orders/deliveries to 30 September.
- Regional jets: Regional revolution
- STOL twin-props: Turning back time
- New generation turboprops: Plans for the future
- Russian/Chinese regional types: Slow burners
- Small regional types: Niche benefits
- Cargo conversions: Finding a new role