This week Flightglobal publication Flight International has its annual World Airlines report and accompanying directory of over 1,500 operators.
The bad times are putting marriage back in fashion, as evidenced by the BA-Iberia tie-up, which provided the inspiration for the cover image made by Flightglobal artist Tim Bicheno-Brown using AirTeamImages.com taken by Ismael Jorda and Simon Gregory.
Also featured in this issue are:
Special section on MRO Americas 2010: Why airlines must comply or simply not fly, with articles including:
- Airlines: Comply or don’t fly
- Military: Upkeep u-turn
- Engine diagnostics: Trend setting
- Data: Barriers remain to getting connected
This week we also feature:
- Order, Order: Signs of optimism for big two as 2010 mainline jet sales get off to speedy start in first quarter
- Our report on Aero Friedrichshafen 2010 — Europe’s largest general aviation show