Generic electric GA aircraft configuration

Making general aviation more environmentally friendly has in the past had an alternate fuels focus, but as batteries improve, all-electric aircraft are emerging in Europe. From Lange Aviation’s Antares 20E in 2005 to this year’s new entrant, the PC-Aero Elektra One, there is a growing European challenge to the likes of China’s Yuneec and its E430 model that already has a sales office in the UK. But which is more likely to hold back worldwide industry for the electrification of private flight: technology or its regulation? Continue reading…

Electric GA Config.jpg(SOURCE: Boeing/Intelligent Energy/Sonex/Aeroconversions/Flightglobal)

9 Responses to Generic electric GA aircraft configuration

1. akswim.org 3 October, 2013 at 6:55 am #

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and
    it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to
    suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read even more things about it!

2. forum2.elementalgaming.co.uk 5 October, 2013 at 2:33 pm #

I am really grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this impressive article at at this place.

3. Http://Chesterysii.Wordpress.Com/ 5 October, 2013 at 11:00 pm #

We’re seeing an increase inside Black Mold mold growth in addition to sent to a
    lab for testing. Otherwise, you should understand that they are there always there,
    even in smaller colonies, and sometimes put off a musky, earthy smell.
    This usually means spending time using chemicals
    and other professional-grade treatments that
    will boots your immune system start to weaken because of these mold growth black mold health issues.

4. http://buckijkv.blog.com 7 October, 2013 at 8:58 pm #

Within a day or mold two. An old basement can easily be trimmed down to meet savings
    goals. Now after this was done one of the strong suits of the game and his discipline,” his mold high school coach told reporters no long after he signed his letter of intent. Black mold poisoning cure is dependent on how big the problem you are going to fit on your home owners or business insurance.

5. Gale 8 October, 2013 at 2:11 pm #

Hi everybody, here every one is sharing these kinds of knowledge, therefore
    it’s good to read this blog, and I used to pay a quick visit this blog every day.

6. proctor and gamble msds 14 October, 2013 at 9:11 pm #

Adam Lambert has been banned from live television at any hour of the day on
    ABC. Start with some deep breathing for relaxation and then start exploring by using a small sex toy.
    The argument that children with gay parents won’t learn to
    deal with both sexes is also na.

7. Charles 22 October, 2013 at 11:43 pm #

Many NYC mold inspections mold growth company contractors report
    that the incidence of mold has been allowed to spread any
    further than they already have to avoid further contamination.
    This includes gloves, respirators, preventive suit and mold growth eye protection.

8. google 25 October, 2013 at 9:26 pm #

I have read so many posts on the topic of
    the blogger lovers but this post is actually a pleasant
    article, keep it up.

9. Kristopher 4 November, 2013 at 3:06 am #

Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering
    if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having trouble
    finding one? Thanks a lot!