The balloon is flown by a good friend of mine and is a Cameron Hopper which is a one man balloon, just strap the cylinder to your back (so to speak) and off you go. It was previously flown for Proctor and Gamble to advertise their Fairy Liquid brand of washing up
liquid, the baby being their logo. The picture was shot last weekend [10-11 April] on a local flight from our base in Wales just before I flew out more conventional balloon.
Image of the Week: Cameron Hopper One Man Balloon
Start a gallery on AirSpace for your chance at having your photograph featured as our Image of the Week.
About Will Horton
Cookies & Privacy
- Lorna on Bristow hits the bullseye
- Criminal Attorney Naperville on Bristow hits the bullseye
- www.youtube.com on Ryanair girls in another “charity” calendar
- spanish grammar exercises free on A320 Wataniya Airways pic of the week
- biurorachunkowopodatkowe.pl - tania rachunkowość i księgowość on Eclipse owners aim for rescue act
787 A320 A330 A340-300 A380 A400M AAC AH-1 Airbus Airbus A320 Airbus A380 aircraft Air France AirSpace Boeing Boeing 737 Boeing 747 Boeing 787 Boeing KC-135 British Airways business aviation Business jet Chinook Dreamliner Eurofighter Typhoon F-16 F-22 First World War Hercules Image of the day Interior KLM Lockheed Lockheed martin Lufthansa NASA Nimrod MRA4 Northrop Grumman Oshkosh Paris Air Show Qantas A380 RAF Red Arrows United States Air Force USAF