Korean Air has released these photos showing its first fully-painted Airbus A380.
Korean Air A380 on wintry Hamburg day
The carrier’s distinct turquoise livery stands out against a backdrop of a wintery
Toulouse Hamburg day. Korean Air is intending to deploy the aircraft on services from Seoul to Tokyo Narita in June, and has also identified Bangkok, New York and Los Angeles as other A380 routes to be operated this year. Read more about the aircraft and also how it will have the least dense A380 configuration to date, in part thanks to an all-business class upper deck.
Here are some pics of serial number 35, which bears the temporary French registration F-WWAT.
About Will Horton
Cookies & Privacy
- Lorna on Bristow hits the bullseye
- Criminal Attorney Naperville on Bristow hits the bullseye
- www.youtube.com on Ryanair girls in another “charity” calendar
- spanish grammar exercises free on A320 Wataniya Airways pic of the week
- biurorachunkowopodatkowe.pl - tania rachunkowość i księgowość on Eclipse owners aim for rescue act
787 A320 A330 A340-300 A380 A400M AAC AH-1 Airbus Airbus A320 Airbus A380 aircraft Air France AirSpace Boeing Boeing 737 Boeing 747 Boeing 787 Boeing KC-135 British Airways business aviation Business jet Chinook Dreamliner Eurofighter Typhoon F-16 F-22 First World War Hercules Image of the day Interior KLM Lockheed Lockheed martin Lufthansa NASA Nimrod MRA4 Northrop Grumman Oshkosh Paris Air Show Qantas A380 RAF Red Arrows United States Air Force USAF