RAF jets performed a flypast over Buckingham Palace yesterday for the Royal Wedding, a sight captured in the below photo and witnessed by thousands of spectators.
Archive | April, 2011
Below are photos that have emerged on Weibo, China’s Twitter equivalent, of the Shanghai Airlines CRJ200ER that formed fuselage cracks after performing a hard landing at Xiangyang Liuji Airport in Hubei Province last Wednesday. The aircraft involved was B-3018, MSN 7453, the Aviation Safety Network reports.
The UK’s first Future Strategic Tanker Aircraft (FSTA) has arrived at Boscombe Down in Wiltshire at the start of its programme of in-country testing, as the Ministry of Defence has announced that the type will be named the Voyager in Royal Air Force service. Continue reading…
Today’s image of the day comes from our sister blog Flight International, which compiled this mosaic from low-def film footage showing an Air France A380′s wingtip striking a Delta Connection CRJ700 at New York Kennedy, causing the CRJ700 to rotate nearly 90 degrees.Click here for more info, pictures, and the full video.
Cookies & Privacy
- Lorna on Bristow hits the bullseye
- Criminal Attorney Naperville on Bristow hits the bullseye
- www.youtube.com on Ryanair girls in another “charity” calendar
- spanish grammar exercises free on A320 Wataniya Airways pic of the week
- biurorachunkowopodatkowe.pl - tania rachunkowość i księgowość on Eclipse owners aim for rescue act