Thirsty work for Italian Eurofighters
This striking image of a formation of four Italian air force Eurofighters being supported by a Lockheed Martin KC-130J tanker during a training flight was released by the consortium which manufactures the Typhoon. The same combination saw operational use last year, when Italy helped to enforce a UN-mandated no-fly zone around Libya.
About Kirsty McGregorKirsty McGregor is Community Care's workforce editor. She reports daily on social workers' pay and conditions, education, training, career progression, registration and fitness to practise. This includes issues affecting newly qualified social workers across the UK and the recent development of the assessed and supported year in employment (ASYE) in England. She is also responsible for producing job hunting and career progression advice.
Cookies & Privacy
- Lorna on Bristow hits the bullseye
- Criminal Attorney Naperville on Bristow hits the bullseye
- www.youtube.com on Ryanair girls in another “charity” calendar
- spanish grammar exercises free on A320 Wataniya Airways pic of the week
- biurorachunkowopodatkowe.pl - tania rachunkowość i księgowość on Eclipse owners aim for rescue act
787 A320 A330 A340-300 A380 A400M AAC AH-1 Airbus Airbus A320 Airbus A380 aircraft Air France AirSpace Boeing Boeing 737 Boeing 747 Boeing 787 Boeing KC-135 British Airways business aviation Business jet Chinook Dreamliner Eurofighter Typhoon F-16 F-22 First World War Hercules Image of the day Interior KLM Lockheed Lockheed martin Lufthansa NASA Nimrod MRA4 Northrop Grumman Oshkosh Paris Air Show Qantas A380 RAF Red Arrows United States Air Force USAF