It is becoming a tradition that, at this time of the year, many men start growing a moustache during the whole month of November in support of the Movember campaign to raise awareness and funds in the fight against prostate cancer.
Well, I said men grow moustaches…but aircraft can too!
Because British Airways has joined the Movember campaign by decorating one of its Airbus A319 with the “connoisseur” moustache that you can see in this picture!
By Miquel Ros on 5 November, 2012 in Uncategorised
Picture: British Airways
About Miquel RosContent Editor at Flightglobal and long-time aviation blogger (http://allplane.blogspot.com)
Cookies & Privacy
- Lorna on Bristow hits the bullseye
- Criminal Attorney Naperville on Bristow hits the bullseye
- www.youtube.com on Ryanair girls in another “charity” calendar
- spanish grammar exercises free on A320 Wataniya Airways pic of the week
- biurorachunkowopodatkowe.pl - tania rachunkowość i księgowość on Eclipse owners aim for rescue act
787 A320 A330 A340-300 A380 A400M AAC AH-1 Airbus Airbus A320 Airbus A380 aircraft Air France AirSpace Boeing Boeing 737 Boeing 747 Boeing 787 Boeing KC-135 British Airways business aviation Business jet Chinook Dreamliner Eurofighter Typhoon F-16 F-22 First World War Hercules Image of the day Interior KLM Lockheed Lockheed martin Lufthansa NASA Nimrod MRA4 Northrop Grumman Oshkosh Paris Air Show Qantas A380 RAF Red Arrows United States Air Force USAF