Belgium has accepted its first of eight NH90 helicopters from NH Industries (NHI) partner company Eurocopter.
One of four aircraft to be produced for the Belgian Air Component in the tactical transport helicopter configuration, and first flown on 18 September, the rotorcraft was delivered at Eurocopter’s Marignane site near Marseille on 21 December.
Belgium accepts first NH90 transport helicopter
By Stuart Clarke on 3 January, 2013 in Uncategorised
About Stuart Clarke
Cookies & Privacy
- Lorna on Bristow hits the bullseye
- Criminal Attorney Naperville on Bristow hits the bullseye
- www.youtube.com on Ryanair girls in another “charity” calendar
- spanish grammar exercises free on A320 Wataniya Airways pic of the week
- biurorachunkowopodatkowe.pl - tania rachunkowość i księgowość on Eclipse owners aim for rescue act
787 A320 A330 A340-300 A380 A400M AAC AH-1 Airbus Airbus A320 Airbus A380 aircraft Air France AirSpace Boeing Boeing 737 Boeing 747 Boeing 787 Boeing KC-135 British Airways business aviation Business jet Chinook Dreamliner Eurofighter Typhoon F-16 F-22 First World War Hercules Image of the day Interior KLM Lockheed Lockheed martin Lufthansa NASA Nimrod MRA4 Northrop Grumman Oshkosh Paris Air Show Qantas A380 RAF Red Arrows United States Air Force USAF