Qantas A380′s cabin first flight at Hamburg yesterday. Qantas Airways will take delivery of its first Airbus A380 on 19 September. It is the third airline to have the new aircraft type in its fleet. The airline has set 20 October as the date for its first Airbus A380 service, between Melbourne and Los Angeles. […]
Archive | airline RSS feed for this section
Inmarsat has confirmed the successful launch and acquisition of the third Inmarsat-4 satellite. The satellite was launched on a Proton Breeze M rocket from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan on 18 August. (more from Mary Kirby’s Runway Girl blog)
Picture credit: Yannick Delamarre
The second Boeing 777F has joined the flight-test programme for the new all-cargo twinjet. The aircraft, one of the five ordered by launch customer Air France, is the first to appear in the carrier’s colours.
AirSpace member erwan_ei uploaded an artistic image of an Air Mauritius A340 taking off from Tananarive, Madagascar’s capital. See erwan_ei’s gallery on AirSpace
On this day 70 years ago a Lufthansa Focke-Wulf Fw 200 made a non-stop flight from Berlin to New York, via Hamburg, Glasgow, Newfoundland, and Halifax, taking 24hrs 36minutes for the trip.
Cookies & Privacy
- Lorna on Bristow hits the bullseye
- Criminal Attorney Naperville on Bristow hits the bullseye
- www.youtube.com on Ryanair girls in another “charity” calendar
- spanish grammar exercises free on A320 Wataniya Airways pic of the week
- biurorachunkowopodatkowe.pl - tania rachunkowość i księgowość on Eclipse owners aim for rescue act