The Airbus A380 passes over the Flight Chalet and the end of its flying display at the Paris Air Show 2009
Tag Archives | 2009
EADS Bluecopter concept demonstrator is making its debut at this year’s show. Developed as part of the company’s research into “greener helicoptertechnologies”, the demonstrator is intended to deliver “cleanerpropulsion” via lean combustion. It incorporates ahigh-compression-ratio (16:1) engine, an oxidising catalytic converter,a particulate filter and a selective catalytic converter.
Pictured on the EADS Eurocopter display is the first Eurocopter AS565 Panther for the Bulgarian Navy, due to be delivered in 2010
Paris, day one of the flying display and the weather did its best to dampen the flying. Here the A380 flys through the cloud and rain during its display routine. The weather forecast for the rest of the week looks much better!
Cookies & Privacy
- Lorna on Bristow hits the bullseye
- Criminal Attorney Naperville on Bristow hits the bullseye
- www.youtube.com on Ryanair girls in another “charity” calendar
- spanish grammar exercises free on A320 Wataniya Airways pic of the week
- biurorachunkowopodatkowe.pl - tania rachunkowość i księgowość on Eclipse owners aim for rescue act