Here’s a photo of a Brazilian DC-10 being scrapped in France at Chateauroux, who also took the photo.We’re looking at scrapyards and how aviation can better manage the waste from scrapped jetliners.
Tag Archives | 737AEW&C
Here’s an AOM DC-10 being scrapped in France at Chateauroux, who took the photo. This week in our publication Flight International we’re looking at how airlines can better manage scrapyard waste.
Aircraft graveyard on the cover of Flight International 11-17 Jan as we look at how to recycle old jets
A scene uncommon at airports but frequent at scrapyards–a DC-10 nose upright–is on the cover of this week’s Flight International magazine for our feature article: aviation under pressure to reduce landfill waste from scrapped airliners. The DC-10 is seen as Chateauroux Air Centre in France and photographed by the scrapyard.Also featured this week are: Is […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Lorna on Bristow hits the bullseye
- Criminal Attorney Naperville on Bristow hits the bullseye
- www.youtube.com on Ryanair girls in another “charity” calendar
- spanish grammar exercises free on A320 Wataniya Airways pic of the week
- biurorachunkowopodatkowe.pl - tania rachunkowość i księgowość on Eclipse owners aim for rescue act