This week’s image was taken by AirSpace user Erwan ei Air France A318 F-GUGB taking-off from Paris CDG, back in July 2005.
Tag Archives | Air France
Put simply, I think this is a great image of an Air France Airbus A318. Flightglobal’s community editor Stuart Clarke highlighted it to me in the Majestic gallery on AirSpace.
The new year has brought MSN033, the first A380 for Air France (European launch customer), out to the flightline in Toulouse yesterday. Read more from our own FlightBlogger….
Air France has become the latest carrier to repaint one of its aircraft in a retro livery, decorating this Airbus A320 to commemorate the airline’s 75th anniversary. This particular A320 is a 19-year old aircraft, F-GFKJ, and is pictured at Toulouse Blagnac Airport. Read more of this story…. In the archives: This is how […]
Inmarsat has confirmed the successful launch and acquisition of the third Inmarsat-4 satellite. The satellite was launched on a Proton Breeze M rocket from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan on 18 August. (more from Mary Kirby’s Runway Girl blog)
The second Boeing 777F has joined the flight-test programme for the new all-cargo twinjet. The aircraft, one of the five ordered by launch customer Air France, is the first to appear in the carrier’s colours.
Cookies & Privacy
- Lorna on Bristow hits the bullseye
- Criminal Attorney Naperville on Bristow hits the bullseye
- www.youtube.com on Ryanair girls in another “charity” calendar
- spanish grammar exercises free on A320 Wataniya Airways pic of the week
- biurorachunkowopodatkowe.pl - tania rachunkowość i księgowość on Eclipse owners aim for rescue act