What a difference a day makes, it was bright and sunny for the flying display on day 2 of the Paris Air Show. Here the Sukhoi Superjet 100 is about to land following its display, the SSJ secured an order commitment for 30 aircraft from Hungarian carrier Malev at Paris.
Tag Archives | Paris Air Show
Pictured on the EADS Eurocopter display is the first Eurocopter AS565 Panther for the Bulgarian Navy, due to be delivered in 2010
Paris, day one of the flying display and the weather did its best to dampen the flying. Here the A380 flys through the cloud and rain during its display routine. The weather forecast for the rest of the week looks much better!
Flight International’s cover image this week (see above) was inspired by this image: Illustrator Matt Herring took the original 1909 Exposition Interntionale de Locomotion Aerienne poster and updated it using a modern style and aircraft. He has kept the original composition intact. Read our Paris Special Report which includes features on the Airbus Military A400M, Airbus […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Lorna on Bristow hits the bullseye
- Criminal Attorney Naperville on Bristow hits the bullseye
- www.youtube.com on Ryanair girls in another “charity” calendar
- spanish grammar exercises free on A320 Wataniya Airways pic of the week
- biurorachunkowopodatkowe.pl - tania rachunkowość i księgowość on Eclipse owners aim for rescue act