The Airbus A380 passes over the Flight Chalet and the end of its flying display at the Paris Air Show 2009
Tag Archives | paris
The wonderful flame spitting Breitling Lockheed Super Constellation carrying out one of its few graceful aerial demonstrations at Paris 2009
EADS Bluecopter concept demonstrator is making its debut at this year’s show. Developed as part of the company’s research into “greener helicoptertechnologies”, the demonstrator is intended to deliver “cleanerpropulsion” via lean combustion. It incorporates ahigh-compression-ratio (16:1) engine, an oxidising catalytic converter,a particulate filter and a selective catalytic converter.
Day 3 of Paris saw Airbus with their own mini display to mark their 40th anniversary. Taking part were the A300, A320, A340 and A380. Here the Novespace A300 is about to land with the A320 entering the display circuit.
What a difference a day makes, it was bright and sunny for the flying display on day 2 of the Paris Air Show. Here the Sukhoi Superjet 100 is about to land following its display, the SSJ secured an order commitment for 30 aircraft from Hungarian carrier Malev at Paris.
Cookies & Privacy
- Lorna on Bristow hits the bullseye
- Criminal Attorney Naperville on Bristow hits the bullseye
- www.youtube.com on Ryanair girls in another “charity” calendar
- spanish grammar exercises free on A320 Wataniya Airways pic of the week
- biurorachunkowopodatkowe.pl - tania rachunkowość i księgowość on Eclipse owners aim for rescue act