This is an image of the Skylon, a concept for an unmanned spaceplane. Reaction Engines is the company behind the idea. More information to follow on Hyperbola, technical editor Rob Coppinger’s blog.
Archive | UAV RSS feed for this section
The US Air Force plans to a field a new sensor pod in 2010 that is expected to revolutionise tactical-level intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR). Continue reading…
NATO is “shooting for” a 2012 entry-into-service date for its long-awaited airborne alliance ground surveillance (AGS) fleet, although the contract remains unsigned and the most likely contractor acknowledges facing development issues. Read on… Aircraft profile: Northrop Grumman Global Hawk More aircraft profiles plus create your own….
Urban Aeronautics has started windtunnel testing of a 250kt (465km/h)-capable cargo variant of its new 100kt top-speed Mule ducted-fan unmanned air vehicle. Read on…
The US Navy confirms the scope of the Northrop Grumman X-47 unmanned combat air system demonstration (UCAS-D) has grown to add an autonomous aerial refuelling component. Read more…
Cookies & Privacy
- Lorna on Bristow hits the bullseye
- Criminal Attorney Naperville on Bristow hits the bullseye
- www.youtube.com on Ryanair girls in another “charity” calendar
- spanish grammar exercises free on A320 Wataniya Airways pic of the week
- biurorachunkowopodatkowe.pl - tania rachunkowość i księgowość on Eclipse owners aim for rescue act