The head of the largest US pilots union says he’s more worried about being blamed for tarmac delays than for trying to make up lost wages.
Archive | June, 2007
A ‘rogue economist’ and premium passenger who prefers Pringles to pasta questions Northwest’s buy-on-board policy
Milwaukee’s Mitchell airport offers free jazz downloads to stress that it’s a soothing alternative to Chicago’s O’Hare
People complain about airport and airline problems, but there’s always an explanation.
Egypt’s Sharm El Sheikh airport has got a smart new look
Jet’s new 777-300 drew attention from several major airline chief executives who apparently all raved about the new first class product on board the aircraft.
Exactly two years after it announced a surprise order for 100 Airbus A320s at the Paris Air Show, Indigo Airlines founder Rahul Bhatia turned up at the 2007 Paris Air Show to sign a much smaller deal with business aircraft manufacturer Hawker Beechcraft.
Jet Airways has scored a PR coup with its latest Boeing 777 on public display at the Paris Air Show
AirAsia boss Tony Fernandes found his way barred on his way to buy billions of dollars worth of Airbus aircraft
ItAli Airlines has given Sukhoi its first western customer for the Superjet 100 jetliner
Cookies & Privacy
- MichaelM on PICTURES: Washington National operator details expansion plans
- N830MH on PICTURES: Washington National operator details expansion plans
- NikolasM on PICTURES: Washington National operator details expansion plans
- Ruben on America’s second busiest airport LAX plans $5bn expansion
- Sol Alba Nunez on America’s second busiest airport LAX plans $5bn expansion