UPS keeps its first 100 years in the family.
Archive | August, 2007
AirAsia boss Tony Fernandes is taking the low-cost carrier to Vietnam
Gerard Arpey takes on New York with major JFK airport expansion, unveiled in a truly Gothamite event.
British Airways managers have been named in court documents in the price-fixing saga
Names could be named at British Airways in the latest installment in the transatlantic price-fixing affair
A break-up of UK airports group BAA appears on the cards in the coming year or two
TPG says it won’t own Midwest for ever – and could sell it to Northwest, some day. Indeed, Texas Pacific, as TPG used to be called, may even sell its Burger King stake (no pun).
Midwest goes with Texas Pacific cash, and AirTran goes back to its own growth plan, adding routes such as its new Las Vegas network.
Aer Lingus wins US Transportation Department clearance for US-EC flights wherever it wants.
American Eagle adds ATRs to Savannah and Sarasota – short hops that make enormous sense when you remember the Latain network.
Cookies & Privacy
- Edward Russell on PICTURE: American’s US Airways hybrid heritage livery
- John on PICTURE: American’s US Airways hybrid heritage livery
- Gene Eisman on Eastern’s first 737-800 shows its colours
- JohnC on BA superjumbo launches at Washington Dulles
- Infrequent PAX on Knee Defender touches off a reclining debate