The eternal question again presents itself: why is this man smiling? He’s losing his job in February, he has nowhere to go after that, and he got booted from his last job before this. Still, Fred Reid’s happiness today is both real and apparent as chats to “guests” on board the first flight out of […]
Archive | September, 2007
New airline liveries and ‘logo-jets’ speak volumes.
British Airways and other network carriers accused of behaving like dinosaurs
Delta’s new blog fails to excite, entertain, or even offend.
Lufthansa is celebrating the Oktoberfest beer festival by dressing up cabin crew in traditional Bavarian costumes
easyJet copies Ryanair’s anti-ADP publicity campaign
Seeking to get good publicity out of a bad story, Southwest apologises to mini-skirted flyer after asking her to cover up.
Northwest takes the last of its 747 ‘classics’ out of regular service
Air France-KLM showcases new technology, aims to be first airline to allow passengers to use mobile phones in-flight.
Traffic boomed at the BAA’s UK airports in August giving the beleaguered airport operator some positive news for a change
Cookies & Privacy
- Mark J. on Bikeshare lands at BWI
- Ed Faggen on How much is a slot at Washington National worth?
- fake oakley sunglasses outlet on Paris 2009: AirAsia rocks into Paris with huge A350 order
- buy christian louboutin jenny white on Case of the missing American tail
- to lose weight fast on Time travel in Ethiopia