AirTran may have rebuffed in its merger attempts but it’s seizing every opportunity it can to steal a march on its rivals, including former target ATA.
Archive | October, 2007
Northwest hub MSP is the latest to plan a luxury kennel for four-legged flyers.
Airline consultant and quote-machine Mike Boyd calls the FAA ‘irrelevant’ in a television discussion with an Airline Business editor.
The latest pilot contract proposals have some interesting extra demands.
Southwest Airlines may have written the book on avoiding the GDSs, but it’s leading the low-cost charge back to the systems.
Boeing’s Scott Carson fears the environmental battle may already be lost.
Talk of US airline mergers centres on a likely 2009 change in the White House to a less friendly adminisration.
Midwest cities salivate as JetBlue drops two routes
Getting the big ball game onto a plane is no easy thing.
Bobby Sturgell won’t run the FAA if the air-traffic controllers have their way.
Cookies & Privacy
- Edward Russell on PICTURE: American’s US Airways hybrid heritage livery
- John on PICTURE: American’s US Airways hybrid heritage livery
- Gene Eisman on Eastern’s first 737-800 shows its colours
- JohnC on BA superjumbo launches at Washington Dulles
- Infrequent PAX on Knee Defender touches off a reclining debate