Delta’s new operations chief comes from a bus company and a doughnut maker. And an airline, too,
Archive | November, 2007
Survey strangeness: folks want relatives to stay at a hotel and not a sofa, the most-missed item ftom your lost luggage and other odd ends
Monarch Airlines has come under fire from passengers for axing its Granada-Gatwick route
Giovanni Bisignani comes to Washington – without timidity.
American Airlines parent AMR shakes up the scene with word it will divest its American Eagle regional unit.
Qatar Airways has launched flights to Stockholm Arlanda International airport
JetBlue signs up with three big on-line travel agencies, inlcuding Priceline, but it may have been a good deal in an era of slowing Internet sales.
American’s C. David Cush recruited to follow Fred Reid at Virgin America
Thanksgiving was no horror story – unless you were a TV crew looking for horror stories.
The longest-serving senator in US history – and the legislator who made airline deregulation possible – marks his nintieth birthday.
Cookies & Privacy
- Edward Russell on PICTURE: American’s US Airways hybrid heritage livery
- John on PICTURE: American’s US Airways hybrid heritage livery
- Gene Eisman on Eastern’s first 737-800 shows its colours
- JohnC on BA superjumbo launches at Washington Dulles
- Infrequent PAX on Knee Defender touches off a reclining debate