Delta’s new operations chief comes from a bus company and a doughnut maker. And an airline, too,
Archive | November, 2007
Survey strangeness: folks want relatives to stay at a hotel and not a sofa, the most-missed item ftom your lost luggage and other odd ends
Monarch Airlines has come under fire from passengers for axing its Granada-Gatwick route
Giovanni Bisignani comes to Washington – without timidity.
American Airlines parent AMR shakes up the scene with word it will divest its American Eagle regional unit.
Qatar Airways has launched flights to Stockholm Arlanda International airport
JetBlue signs up with three big on-line travel agencies, inlcuding Priceline, but it may have been a good deal in an era of slowing Internet sales.
American’s C. David Cush recruited to follow Fred Reid at Virgin America
Thanksgiving was no horror story – unless you were a TV crew looking for horror stories.
The longest-serving senator in US history – and the legislator who made airline deregulation possible – marks his nintieth birthday.
Cookies & Privacy
- Northwest’s route map to JetBlue’s growth at National
- REVIEW: ‘American Airlines, US Airways and the Creation of the World’s Largest Airline’
- America’s second busiest airport LAX plans $5bn expansion
- PICTURE: American’s US Airways hybrid heritage livery
- Washington DC punches above its weight in air service
- Edward Russell on Northwest’s route map to JetBlue’s growth at National
- Wandering Aramean on Northwest’s route map to JetBlue’s growth at National
- Shyam Biswas on Eastern’s first 737-800 shows its colours
- Shyam Biswas on Washington DC punches above its weight in air service
- Shyam Biswas on PICTURE: American’s US Airways hybrid heritage livery