Jim Whitehurst walked away from Delta without the crown – but now he has a bright new Red Hat.
Archive | December, 2007
There use to be a time when the air transport industry shut down over the 10-14 days of the festive season/turn of the year. Not any more. Just look at the happenings over the past five days since 24 December or Christmas Eve: * It may be in pole position to take over Alitalia, but […]
Pilots blame management for blaming weather cancellations on the weather. But recent history suggests they may have a point.
MAXjet shuts down but other luxury carriers say they’re doing just fine, thank you
Two major meta-search engines combine in the combative on-line travel agency field
On the fiftieth anniversary of the first flight of the 707, we note a speed/comfort tradeoff that is now itself in transformation.
UPS adds a massive number of people, vehicles and flights to make sure it can deliver all of its packages during the festive season
AB writers talk about in-flight connectivity, flight caps
Press corps foibles at an airline news event.
Skybus seeks ‘sponsors’ from visitor bureaus as its losses mount
Cookies & Privacy
- Infrequent PAX on Knee Defender touches off a reclining debate
- arfarfarf on Knee Defender touches off a reclining debate
- Mark J. on Bikeshare lands at BWI
- Ed Faggen on How much is a slot at Washington National worth?
- fake oakley sunglasses outlet on Paris 2009: AirAsia rocks into Paris with huge A350 order