We just have to direct you to the Airspace forum, where we’re getting fast-breaking news of Southwest allegedly victimising two 18-year-old women because they’re young and pretty. Southwest responded with a clip on youtube (it’s a modern world), which appears to be read by one of their own young and pretty employees – perhaps an […]
Archive | February, 2008
Delta Air Lines’ top two executives say thay have yet to find an ideal deal, including the much-discussed combination with Northwest. Northwest also lays out its principles.
Ryanair’s upgrade of its reservations system is experiencing some glitches
Singapore Airlines launches social marketing campaign
Survey finds that UK business use air transport
As Ryanair’e revamped website opens for business the airline asks for customer patience
British Airways pilots vote to strike
London mayors oppose Heathrow expansion
Lion Air has increased its 737-900ER order to a 178 aircraft. Does it really need that many aircraft?
IATA is backing its zero emission vision by helping a solar-powered aircraft on its way around the world
Cookies & Privacy
- Ed Faggen on How much is a slot at Washington National worth?
- fake oakley sunglasses outlet on Paris 2009: AirAsia rocks into Paris with huge A350 order
- buy christian louboutin jenny white on Case of the missing American tail
- to lose weight fast on Time travel in Ethiopia
- help to lose weight on When the school bus turns into an Airbus