Bob Montgomery, vice-president of properties at Southwest Airlines talks about the airline’s move into larger hubs like Minneapolis St Paul, New York LaGuardia and Boston, how airports are responding to airline calls for lower charges and whether his airline is going to charge passengers to use the on-board toilets.
Network USA interview: Bob Montgomery, vice-president properties, Southwest Airlines
About Mark Pilling
Cookies & Privacy
- Infrequent PAX on Knee Defender touches off a reclining debate
- arfarfarf on Knee Defender touches off a reclining debate
- Mark J. on Bikeshare lands at BWI
- Ed Faggen on How much is a slot at Washington National worth?
- fake oakley sunglasses outlet on Paris 2009: AirAsia rocks into Paris with huge A350 order
A380 Aer Lingus AirAsia Airbus Air France-KLM Airline Business AirTran Airways Alitalia American Airlines BAA BALPA bmi Boeing British Airways consolidation Delta Air Lines Driss Benhima easyJet Emirates environment FAA Farnborough Air Show flightglobal Great Lakes IATA Iberia Jan Stenberg JetBlue JetBlue Airways London Heathrow low-cost carriers Lufthansa Michael O'Leary Northwest Airlines Qatar Airways Richard Branson Ryanair southwest airlines Tony Fernandes United Airlines US airways virgin america Virgin Atlantic Vueling Willie Walsh