Royal Jordanian chief executive Samer Majali resigns
Archive | June, 2009
I’m finally feeling normal again after the Paris air show last week. I had the chance to sit down with International Aero Engines chief executive John Beatty who agreed to give his assessment of the industry’s resilience to survive the downturn. Take a look for yourself.
Clickair chief executive Alex Cruz and Ryanair boss Michael O’Leary were both in London this week talking to the media. Both took the opportunity to hit out at the UK’s £10 air passenger duty
All change at Kuwaiti budget carrier Jazeera Airways, with Stefan Pichler – until recently chief commercial officer at Australia’s Virgin Blue – taking the helm as chief executive
Ryanair chief Michael O’Leary was in London to talk to the media today, ostensibly to lay into the UK Government for its £10 air passenger duty and the associated impact on tourism – but as ever covering a range of topics.
More photographs from inside the Sukhoi SuperJet
Airline Business takes a peek inside Sukhoi’s SuperJet
AirAsia has stolen the show at Paris with orders for 10 Airbus A350s
Superjet boss is smiling at the Paris Air Show
Airline Business has joined its colleagues at Flightglobal to cover this week’s Paris Air Show
Cookies & Privacy
- Ed Faggen on How much is a slot at Washington National worth?
- fake oakley sunglasses outlet on Paris 2009: AirAsia rocks into Paris with huge A350 order
- buy christian louboutin jenny white on Case of the missing American tail
- to lose weight fast on Time travel in Ethiopia
- help to lose weight on When the school bus turns into an Airbus