Loss-making Gulf Air in the last chance saloon
Archive | November, 2009
Harrison says legislation is needed to phase out the use of older aircraft and to fast-track development of the next generation technology.
AFRAA’s annual general assembly in Maputo, hosted by LAM Mozambique Airlines, has just come to a close and I’m left questioning whether this is the “same old, same old” or whether change could be glinting on the savannah horizon. All the regular issues were all there: safety, foreign carrier invasion, slow progress on liberalisation and […]
Qatar Airways chief executive Akbar Al Baker at the Foreign Press Awards
Swiss is returning to the London Heathrow to Geneva market after a six-year hiatus
Heathrow’s old Terminal 2 is about to be knocked down
Has the term low-cost airline become meaningless?
Does the small island of Malta really need it’s own airline or is it a major cost burden?
Slot values at London Heathrow Airport have fallen through the floor
“The problem is there is too much capacity everywhere,” he says. “It’s the toughest environment I’ve ever experienced.
Cookies & Privacy
- Ed Faggen on How much is a slot at Washington National worth?
- fake oakley sunglasses outlet on Paris 2009: AirAsia rocks into Paris with huge A350 order
- buy christian louboutin jenny white on Case of the missing American tail
- to lose weight fast on Time travel in Ethiopia
- help to lose weight on When the school bus turns into an Airbus