Depardieu finds Armavia willing to accommodate his needs
Armenian airline Armavia has given an able demonstration of how to turn crisis into opportunity by using Gerard Depardieu’s most recent controversy about a CityJet flight to Dublin to promote its own services.
In a television commercial a hostess for the airline enquires whether the French actor is okay, to which he replies: “Everything is good, thank you Armavia.”
About Alex Thomas
Cookies & Privacy
- Ed Faggen on How much is a slot at Washington National worth?
- fake oakley sunglasses outlet on Paris 2009: AirAsia rocks into Paris with huge A350 order
- buy christian louboutin jenny white on Case of the missing American tail
- to lose weight fast on Time travel in Ethiopia
- help to lose weight on When the school bus turns into an Airbus
A380 Aer Lingus AirAsia Airbus Air France-KLM Airline Business AirTran Airways Alitalia American Airlines BAA BALPA bmi Boeing British Airways consolidation Delta Air Lines Driss Benhima easyJet Emirates environment FAA Farnborough Air Show flightglobal Great Lakes IATA Iberia Jan Stenberg JetBlue JetBlue Airways London Heathrow low-cost carriers Lufthansa Michael O'Leary Northwest Airlines Qatar Airways Richard Branson Ryanair southwest airlines Tony Fernandes United Airlines US airways virgin america Virgin Atlantic Vueling Willie Walsh