I’ve witnessed an interesting juxtaposition today between the UK’s two leading airlines. One is working hard to shake off its old image as it moves up market while the other is proudly showing off its heritage with a revival of brandings from bygone eras. This morning I was at the World Low Cost Airlines Congress […]
Archive | September, 2011
No 1 Traveller opens a new lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
Edelweiss Air is getting set to fly to Tampa in Florida
Interesting deployment of dual brand management from low-cost carrier guru Tony Fernandes now he has a foot in both airline camps following the ground-breaking tie-up between AirAsia and network carrier Malaysian Airlines.
Cookies & Privacy
- Infrequent PAX on Knee Defender touches off a reclining debate
- arfarfarf on Knee Defender touches off a reclining debate
- Mark J. on Bikeshare lands at BWI
- Ed Faggen on How much is a slot at Washington National worth?
- fake oakley sunglasses outlet on Paris 2009: AirAsia rocks into Paris with huge A350 order