Starring Gerard Depardieu: Le Dernier Toilette (The Last Toilet)
If Ryanair are genuine about their plans to install another six seats in some of their Boeing 737s flying the shortest routes by removing two of the three toilets, passenger’s tickets may go down by as much as 5% according to Ryanair chief Michael O’Leary.
Yet these plans may never amount to anything more than talk, similar to Ryanair’s proposal to charge passengers £1 to use their onboard toilets in 2012. Although Ryanair appear to have considered the practicalities of flying with just one toilet onboard, I’m sure if these plans were brought into effect O’Leary would wish to discourage Gerard Depardieu from flying with Ryanair.
About Alex Thomas
Cookies & Privacy
- MichaelM on PICTURES: Washington National operator details expansion plans
- N830MH on PICTURES: Washington National operator details expansion plans
- NikolasM on PICTURES: Washington National operator details expansion plans
- Ruben on America’s second busiest airport LAX plans $5bn expansion
- Sol Alba Nunez on America’s second busiest airport LAX plans $5bn expansion
A380 Aer Lingus AirAsia Airbus Air France-KLM Airline Business AirTran Airways Alitalia American Airlines BAA BALPA bmi Boeing British Airways consolidation Delta Air Lines Driss Benhima easyJet Emirates environment FAA Farnborough Air Show flightglobal Great Lakes IATA Iberia Jan Stenberg JetBlue JetBlue Airways London Heathrow low-cost carriers Lufthansa Michael O'Leary Northwest Airlines Qatar Airways Richard Branson Ryanair southwest airlines Tony Fernandes United Airlines US airways virgin america Virgin Atlantic Vueling Willie Walsh