Iberia must be grateful not to need the services of Samuel L Jackson after airport workers at Buenos Aires airport in Argentina discovered hundreds of poisonous snakes and endangered reptiles inside the baggage of a passenger trying to board a flight to Madrid. They discovered 247 lizards, snakes, spiders and snails from Central and South America […]
Archive | December, 2011
for something less scientific, but a bit more colouful, judge the change in tone for yourself with these two word-clouds – one representing Tyler’s speech to the journalists yesterday and the other from Giovanni Bisignani to the same audience a year ago.
The Brooklands Museum in Weybridge marked the 50th anniversary of its Vickers Vanguard on 3 December, with a reunion of the first and last Captains to fly the big turboprop. Capt Jack Randell (pictured, above left) was in the BEA crew that delivered G-APEP “Superb“ on the short hop from Vickers’ Wisley airfield to the airline’s […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Ed Faggen on How much is a slot at Washington National worth?
- fake oakley sunglasses outlet on Paris 2009: AirAsia rocks into Paris with huge A350 order
- buy christian louboutin jenny white on Case of the missing American tail
- to lose weight fast on Time travel in Ethiopia
- help to lose weight on When the school bus turns into an Airbus