Air Berlin used the occasion of its accession into Oneworld this week to showcase its new home airport – or what will become its home 73 days from now. The new Berlin Brandenburg International airport will finally unify the city’s airport system which has been split across three sites for much of the time since the city’s division after World War II
Archive | March, 2012
Here’s a unique take on a well-known story. A new book has just been released on US carrier legend Pan American World Airways, which offers an insight into its colourful history through those that worked at the airline.
Frequent flyer programme initiatives at British Airways, India’s Kingfisher Airlines and Virgin Australia were all recognised in this year’s Loyalty Innovation Awards
In a wide-ranging interview at the carrier’s Nairobi headquarters, Naikuni talked about the growth opportunities for the airline – notably within Africa and longer-haul towards Asia
Cookies & Privacy
- Infrequent PAX on Knee Defender touches off a reclining debate
- arfarfarf on Knee Defender touches off a reclining debate
- Mark J. on Bikeshare lands at BWI
- Ed Faggen on How much is a slot at Washington National worth?
- fake oakley sunglasses outlet on Paris 2009: AirAsia rocks into Paris with huge A350 order