Some change at the top of the two of the most established low-cost carriers, which will see new chief executives at Malaysia’s AirAsia and Brazilian carrier Gol taking on the airlines created by budget operator pioneers Tony Fernandes and Constantino de Oliveira Jr respectively.
Archive | June, 2012
With weight savings on aircraft an important issue at the moment due to the current high fuel prices, Rolls-Royce has calculated that if every passenger lost 1kg in weight, it would save the airline industry a total of approximately $1 billion per year in fuel costs. Yet a report published in the journal BMC Public […]
A selection of the best quotes from the 67th International Air Transport Association held recently in Beijing, China
Lufthansa enjoyed a smooth debut of the Boeing 747-8I – and its new business class – on 1 June between Frankfurt and Washington DC and is now looking forward to receiving the remaining four aircraft it has slated for delivery this year to enable it to expand the stretched jumbo’s network. The inaugural flight (LH416) […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Ed Faggen on How much is a slot at Washington National worth?
- fake oakley sunglasses outlet on Paris 2009: AirAsia rocks into Paris with huge A350 order
- buy christian louboutin jenny white on Case of the missing American tail
- to lose weight fast on Time travel in Ethiopia
- help to lose weight on When the school bus turns into an Airbus