Turkish Airlines, Temel Kotil
Archive | April, 2013
American Airlines will begin upgauging its regional aircraft fleet with Embraer 175s this August, following the lead of Delta Air Lines in rejigging its regional feed. The Fort Worth-based carrier will use the 76-seat E-175s to replace 63-seat Bombardier CRJ700s and add capacity in nearly all of the 12 markets that they will serve from […]
If you think the British Airways Airbus A380 looks resplendent in its new livery, you probably ought to thank, at least in part, the late former prime minister Margaret Thatcher. Thatcher openly disapproved of BA’s bold decision to abandon its Union flag colours in favour of a multitude of ethnic designs intended to reflect its global […]
If you only know Michael O’Leary from his cost-control obsessed side running low-cost carrier giant Ryanair, this might be a side to him you are less used to seeing. The horse-racing mad airline boss this weekend donated €200,000 to the fund set up for injured jockey JT McNamara – who suffered serious neck injuries after a fall at the recent Cheltenham Festival.
Cookies & Privacy
- Ed Faggen on How much is a slot at Washington National worth?
- fake oakley sunglasses outlet on Paris 2009: AirAsia rocks into Paris with huge A350 order
- buy christian louboutin jenny white on Case of the missing American tail
- to lose weight fast on Time travel in Ethiopia
- help to lose weight on When the school bus turns into an Airbus