With dim prospects, Sun Country files for bankruptcy, following Aloha, ATA, Skybus and Frontier.
About David Field
Author Archive | David Field
Landing slot dispute in New York centres on auctions
Delta pilots nix Northwest combination
The week sees Southwest struggle to save its good name
The FAA seeks a record safety fine from Southwest, but Capitol Hill’s ‘Mr. Aviation’ isn’t happy. Neither are the Republicans.
Left Field has the latest from Network2008
Delta Air Lines’ top two executives say thay have yet to find an ideal deal, including the much-discussed combination with Northwest. Northwest also lays out its principles.
United takes a big step to make bags pay their way, and others react. But there’s a serious issue here, too, as airlines seek new ways to ‘unbundle’ their offerings.
Airline Business blogger moves to Left field
Out in Las Vegas, Barry Michaels has an ambitous airline plan- and a chequered past.
Cookies & Privacy
- fake oakley sunglasses outlet on Paris 2009: AirAsia rocks into Paris with huge A350 order
- buy christian louboutin jenny white on Case of the missing American tail
- to lose weight fast on Time travel in Ethiopia
- help to lose weight on When the school bus turns into an Airbus
- web Page on Signs of momentum for onboard phones