What’s the connection you ask? Well, the threat of machinists jobs at the carrier heading South is playing a role in decision by IAMAW today to endorse contract extensions and pension funding freezes necessary for Air Canada to regain financial strength and avoid heading into its second formal restructuring this decade. Air Canada needs approval […]
About Lori Ranson
Author Archive | Lori Ranson
Recently-announced plans by Republic Airways Holdings of planned acquisitions of Frontier and Midwest airlines generated massive attention on the Indianapolis-based regional operator, and caused its competitors to pause. Chief executive of Mesa Air Group Jonathan Ornstein recently told employees it’s clear Republic would like to gain some independence. And while he says the move is […]
I’m finally feeling normal again after the Paris air show last week. I had the chance to sit down with International Aero Engines chief executive John Beatty who agreed to give his assessment of the industry’s resilience to survive the downturn. Take a look for yourself.
Cookies & Privacy
- Ed Faggen on How much is a slot at Washington National worth?
- fake oakley sunglasses outlet on Paris 2009: AirAsia rocks into Paris with huge A350 order
- buy christian louboutin jenny white on Case of the missing American tail
- to lose weight fast on Time travel in Ethiopia
- help to lose weight on When the school bus turns into an Airbus