Airline seeks 999 nude models to publicise new flights
Archive | Airlines RSS feed for this section
Vijay Mallya spends $1.8 million on Gandhi possessions
“It was a stupid investment.” A typically frank assessment then from Ryanair chief Michael O’Leary on the airline’s acquisition of a 29% stake in Irish rival Aer Lingus, reported in the Irish Independent following a press conference in Dublin yesterday.
Anti-Heathrow protestor attacks Peter Mandelson with green slime
EasyJet rails against state aid requests
Further signs of how tough it is right now in the premium traffic sector as British Airways today disclosed its premium traffic was down a fifth in February compared to the same month last year.
BA chief issues stark warning
IATA is now indicating industry-wide global losses for the year could reach up to $8 billion for 2008,
Ryanair to allow paid adverts on its website
BA brand suffers due to T5 opening
Cookies & Privacy
- Infrequent PAX on Knee Defender touches off a reclining debate
- arfarfarf on Knee Defender touches off a reclining debate
- Mark J. on Bikeshare lands at BWI
- Ed Faggen on How much is a slot at Washington National worth?
- fake oakley sunglasses outlet on Paris 2009: AirAsia rocks into Paris with huge A350 order